- Join the Catbuddy Team / Become a pet sitter
Fill in the online Catbuddy sitter application
Catbuddy makes it easy for you to become a cat sitter through our network of cat people. We offer the tools to succeed with our Catbuddy platform that allows you to set your own schedule and prices.
If you love cats and have the experience in caring for cats, then you could be who we're looking for. Use your love, knowledge and care of these special little souls to bring in some extra income.
Is this the right job for you? Do you love furry pets? Especially cats? Do you love to feed their natural hunter instincts with a fake mouse or laser pointer, or simply sit with them and cuddle while they purr their little hearts out? If you have an inbuilt desire to working independently then joining the Catbuddy team may be right for you
• Reliable and punctual
• Enjoys working independently, can set up a daily and checks-in with the Catbuddy team when working
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Handles daily follow up like a pro, checking-in with pet owners by sending pictures and daily updates
• Flexible Schedule – can work weekdays; weekends and major holidays
• Is available all major holidays
• Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Owns a smartphone
• Passes a reference and background check
• Has experience handling and administering medication to animals and has a thorough understanding of pets' needs, including how to soothe a scared or timid animal
• Maintains professionalism and confidentiality
• Knows what to do in an emergency situation and who to follow up with
✔️Training by a Catbuddy specialist ✔️Set your own schedule and prices
✔️Set age and other pet preferences that work for you ✔️Manage your visits using Catbuddy app
✔️Support from a Catbuddy professional
Catbuddy is a cat sitting company owned and operated by cat parents who are cat lovers and cat enthusiasts. Catbuddy sitters truly know the needs of cats on a daily basis.