Become a Catbuddy!
3 Steps To Get You Cuddling More Cats
Fill in the online Catbuddy sitter application.
A Catbuddy professional will contact you after the application is reviewed and background check is complete.
You're a Catbuddy
Once approved, set your own schedule and location of services.
The Ideal Catbuddy Candidate
- Must love and understand the nature of Cats!
- Enjoys working independently, can set up a daily and checks-in with the Catbuddy team when working
- Extremely organized, reliable, punctual and detail-oriented
- Handles daily follow up like a pro, checking-in with pet owners by sending pictures and daily updates
- Flexible Schedule – can work weekdays; weekends and major holidays
- Is available all major holidays
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Owns a smartphone
- Passes a reference and background check
- Has experience handling and administering medication to animals and has a thorough understanding of pets’ needs, including how to soothe a scared or timid animal
- Maintains professionalism and confidentiality
- Knows what to do in an emergency situation and who to follow up with
If you love cats and have the experience in caring for cats, then you could be who we’re looking for. Use your love, knowledge and care of these special little souls to bring in some extra income.
We’re looking for Catbuddies in your city.
NYC & Tristate area